How to make a PBJ sandwich

Content forum.

Moderator: Moderators

Nizzi
Officer
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

How to make a PBJ sandwich

Post by Nizzi »

Today I'd like to take a moment to explain how to make a PBJ sandwich. A lot of people have been asking me about this so I figured the best place to answer it would be in a news update.

First thing to remember when making this sandwich is that it's very likely that someone or something may catch on fire, so always keep a fire extinguisher handy. Now that the basic safety devices are in place we can get into the actual sandwich making.

Raw Materials
You are gonna need at minimum the following for one sandwich:

1 Jar crunchy peanut butter
I know you are thinking why use crunchy???? Well lets just say crunchy is the only guaranteed way to make sure your sandwich does not turn into poisonous snakes. (picture of poisonous snake)

2 slices Wonderbread*(TM)
Your average bread does not have wonder powers, and will not hold up to the extreme awesome contained in this sandwich.

1 Jelly (NOT GRAPE)
Grape jelly is normally ok in most sandwiches when combined with wonderbread and crunchy peanut butter it will make you British, which is just sad face.

1 Knife that was used in a Crocodile Dundee movie
If anyone knows a sandwich Paul Hogan does.

Combining
Apply all the peanut butter in the jar to one piece of bread both sides. Apply all the jelly to the other slice. Now here is the rough part, combine those two pieces together and stand back this an exothermic reaction. Once the sandwich has cooled down, use the knife to slice it into convenient sized bites.

Consuming
Insert sandwich into mouth. Chew, swallow, repeat, sigh contentedly.

Celebration
Hold your head high you hero you.

On an unrelated note grats ES on beating, Mr soul slayer, Vyskudra, Brood Muther, and Kerafym. Good work possum team!