Due to off weeks...

Moderator: Moderators

oknagicsar
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

Due to off weeks...

Post by oknagicsar »

Since you all aren't going to be quite as busy raiding, I just thought I'd put out a plee for help. I've been working hard on getting EP/Time/KT flagged, but w/o much success. So I'm basically just asking for any help that you all might be willing to give. Thank you!
Johrune

Post by Johrune »

Shoot me a tell for vxed or tipt and if I'm free I'll help ya out.

-Johrune
Qalie

Post by Qalie »

I also need tipt and vxed. Soooo if you need a cleric..

Qalie
oknagicsar

Post by oknagicsar »

ok, here's what i'm thinking. i think i'm going to start a vxed, and perhaps eventually a tipt depending on how well we do, on friday late afternoon-early evening. so i'll send you guys two a tell and anyone else that would like to come.
my ideal group, according to Johrune...bard(him), sham(me), ench, tank, cler, druid. so that's what i'm hoping to get together but i'm not limiting myself to just those classes.
thank you to those that offer to help. :D
oknagicsar

Trying again...

Post by oknagicsar »

well, i tried for 12 hrs to get vxed done and couldn't. so i think i'll try to get another group going on monday around 7.
Roel

Post by Roel »

I took advantage of no raid and got some things done around the house and went to bed early, But if no raid again tonight i will be more then happy to help you with the trials. Send me a tell and let me know. click druid off your need list :D
Malia
oknagicsar

Post by oknagicsar »

thank you Roel.
last night Tudana, Kelos, Xatren, Dmonger and Gullun helped me get my Tipt, and i thank them VERY much. so i will still need vxed. i will be logging in on wed around 730-8PM EST. that is when i'll start recruiting if need be. :)