Football

Moderator: Moderators

Quiethand
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

Football

Post by Quiethand »

Hey all,

Every year I do a online fantsy football league on yahoo just for the hell of it. It is a free leauge so it costs nothing to play and is just for bragging rights. If anyone wants to join the leaue ID # is 17258 and the password is Go Vols. You can find the fantsy football leauges by going to yahoo.com hitting sports then fantesy then play fantsy football (the free leauges not the pay fantsy football plus ones) All from ES are invited to join.
Piromeomp

Post by Piromeomp »

Go Vols
You in Tenn?
Pain Lord Ayngwysh Correpiro 100 SK
Former toons: Piromeomp and Corre
Quiethand

Post by Quiethand »

Yep,

Live in Clarksville right now but was raise in Knoxville so I kinda bleed orange. (prized possesion is a peice of the goal post from the florida win the year we went on to win the National Championship)
Londo

Post by Londo »

Everyone in Tennessee is a UT fan except in the heathen west, even as far as nashville. My father still has a commemorative coke bottle from when UT crushed Miami in the 1986 sugar bowl.
Quiethand

Post by Quiethand »

I remember that game....was like 14 at the time and just learning how the game was played. Was actually in tampa visiting relatives watching the game with a bunch of miami fans we were supposed to be slagutered and a back up quaterback led us to victory upsetting the projected national champs. One of the truely great games.

Other notables
Think it was in 1987 the UCLA game where we beat them...really but the vols back on the map as a football powerhouse

The tie where we broke bama's win streak. (actually shut down and locked the doors at the store I was running at the time so I could watch the 4th quater undisturbed)

The Florida win and Ark win the year we one the national championship Ark game was great last series where al wilson and raynock thompson just stood in the gap and shut it down.

Pearless Pearless price playing like a pro in the national championship and that florida reciver doing nothing

It will be intersting to see how we do this year and who gets the QB job.