Seeking volunteer's for 12/22

Moderator: Moderators

Gibsalot
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

Seeking volunteer's for 12/22

Post by Gibsalot »

On Tue 12/22 im looking for a few Volunteer's to run some low level Alt's . Some of you May know that i have 3 Foster full time Foster children. The 22nd is Jakob's Birthday he will be turning 10 and his new Favorite Game is EQ! He used to sit and watch me play after setting up EQ on the Wifes computer and laptop they both now play. for Xmas this year hes getting a computer of his own :P ......... Essentuly Jakob watches me Raid and hears all the people in TS while im Raiding , for his Birthday i think he would love it if we can get a full group of people to group up with him and just go Kill some stuff. does not matter what the target / targets are as he would get a kick out of just having a full group of people talking in TS running with him and killing stuff. ... at the Moment he is around level 20 i think i finaly got him to pick a race/class he spent over a month rolling up new toons doing the tutorial deleting them and rolling up another lol , ill bee helping him off and on betwen now and then so im hoping he can be a little higher level by then.
Beldin Feldegast
Halaster themad
Zargut

Post by Zargut »

That's awesome! My birthday is the same day! Id love to help out if I am in town. Odds are good Ill be gone all that week without my computer, but if I am able I will come.
Pamypoo

Post by Pamypoo »

count me in
Gibsalot

Post by Gibsalot »

i informed him he was not allowed to delete this toon so he's been playing it currently at level 38 i think
Beldin Feldegast
Halaster themad