WIRELESS GAMING MOUSE?

Moderator: Moderators

Zargut
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

Post by Zargut »

Well I went ahead and ordered the G603 for $56 on amazon. And I got a G240 mousepad to go with it. Interestingly it says its a low dpi pad, but maybe that's just the size. As I understand it whatever the dpi you set it to, when you move the mouse one inch it moves that many pixels. If you're playing at lower resolution on say a laptop (i use a desktop and a 26" monitor), you wouldn't need a high dpi setup. Sniper games love the low dpi and use very large mousepads, where a foot of movement on the pad might only equal a couple inches on the screen. High dpi is better for like spray and pray. I'm thinking either way it will be a big upgrade and get me the range I need. Thanks!

Zargut
Thalsadoom

Post by Thalsadoom »

Like Alsmack, I too have the Logitech G602. Most ergonomic mouse don't seem to feel comfortable to me, but this one does.
Also, coupled with the customizable buttons on the mouse and the Logitech software that comes with it you can do some tricky things as a caster, or anyone for that matter that mashes hotkeys.
Zargut

Post by Zargut »

An update for who may be interested. I love the new mouse, G603. had it for a week or so. I set it to 3200dpi, and it has zero range issues even without the extender cable. I keep it on high setting for now to ascertain battery life, it can use either one or two AA batteries. I have rechargeables I use so I always have fresh ones if need. Its a slick little usb cable with a "dock" at the end for the receiver. It is shaped so it sits nicely on your desk. The Ghub software isn't much unless you own more "G" periphials, but its more than I've had with any other mouse. The software also allows you to assign different button setups to different applications. That's neat. Its very similar to my old 510 in both size and feel, and I like the slick finish on top, very comfortable. It has an extra button on top and you can dedicate all the buttons to whatever you want. The big mousepad is sweet too, but its actually bigger than I will probably ever use since I don't snipe. Overall its a very good replacement at a reasonable cost. Not the best or most buttons but is very good.