2014 ES fantasy football

Moderator: Moderators

Cangaceiro
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

2014 ES fantasy football

Post by Cangaceiro »

i decided to post this in the public part, at the moment we have 6 signed up, with 2 additional invites sent out (just waiting on the slackers to join!) and another showing interest but hasnt given me an email to send the invite to.

if anyone would like to join the league, send me a PM with your email and ill send out an invite. atm its a 10 owner league but i can up it to 12 if the interest is there, but right now i would just like to fill the 10 up first.

draft is aug 31 at 1pm est, espn standard scoring, etc. any questions please ask!
Outback

I am in

Post by Outback »

send invite to srdowney@usa.com . Outback loves FF
Cangaceiro

Post by Cangaceiro »

your invite was sent this morning, outback. looking forward to having you in the league!
Cangaceiro

Post by Cangaceiro »

update from the original post, 9 teams are signed up and just looking for one more person to fill the last spot.

first interested person to send me their email for the invite gets the last spot! (IF, and its a big if, 3 people respond before next thursday (the 28th) ill make it a 12 team, but i doubt that happens)
Memzin

fantasy football

Post by Memzin »

doggone I missed out this year *cry* I didn't think to look here for news about it ... :evil:
if you want someone to fill out the group I don't mind playing with all the left overs :(
Memzin DE Cleric

my email is eqsilvers @yahoo.com