My UI Layout

Moderator: Moderators

Ishtass
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

My UI Layout

Post by Ishtass »

For Vdidar.

Here's what mine looks like. Make sure to max the size of the picture to see things. I'll explain the setup:

All my windows are set to clear, and I mouse over them to see better. This lets me view the action really well. At the top left, I have a Melee window (no info in there at the time of the SS). Top middle I have Spells/Non-Melee (same). Hidden from view I have a Spam window that has others hits, etc. that I don't care to see, but need for parsing reasons.

Middle of screen is my bank window, which lays everything open very neatly. The number of boxes expands if you have bigger containers in there. My alt doesn't have good bags ;p. Each bag slot can show up to 40 slots though.

Top right I have a smaller ET window, followed by the target window, and the group window (currently invis because no group), and then my custom Player window. My custom player window has hp, end, mana, experience bar, AA exp bar, rest state, personal and guild tribute and trophy timers, and power source slot (to see remaining power). The little extra room at the bottom of the player window is for the group settings like MA / Puller, mail icon, parcels, etc.

Below my player window I have a smaller buff icon set, and below that a smaller potion belt, and a smaller short duration buff window. The buff/sd buff windows can be resized.

I have chat channels and filtered messages in 2 windows at the bottom, and 3 hotbars of normal size under those.

On the left, I have 3 hot bars at 60% size (which is default UI feature, right click to change it). Also on the left I have my custom compass with +/-/0 for location directions (very useful), and a small EQ button with a removed SC button.

If you like any/all of this, let me know and I'll upload the UI files. If it seems a bit empty (like the hotkeys and bank slots), it's because I needed a caster alt to show the manabar in the player window UI :)

Ishtass

Post by Ishtass »

Finchy

Post by Finchy »

is eqinterface still the main website for UIs these days or is there another site? most of the stuff on eqinterface is kinda weak.
Ishtass

Post by Ishtass »

Yeah you have to dig, most of what I have I got from there, and then modified to fit my needs

I'm not big on style changes, just functional ones. Lots of default UI is way too big.