question

Moderator: Moderators

straman
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

question

Post by straman »

i got some leet loot last night but it shows up yellow in my slot.... tell me the ways of this yellow color. why is it yellow?
EggbornHatchedrotten

Post by EggbornHatchedrotten »

I believe it is yellow because you may not be the recommended level for that item yet. It's a way to wear twink gear, but not really be twinked by it.

There is a small square button on the item description (when you right click on it to inspect it). If you hit that button you can see what it looks like, "Modified," or "unmodified." I am not sure which is which, but basically when you get to the full level that this items works best at it will no longer be yellow and have the stats on it that you can see by clicking that button.

Now there is this "free to play" thing going on as well. I dont know much about it, but the items that you need to be paying to use are marked, "prestige" in the description. That means you can't use it unless you pay for EQ. Sometimes just an augmentation is creating that effect, so by removing the augment, you can use the gear again. I don't know all the details on that, but I guessing the yellow you are referring to just means a reduction in stats until you reach a certain level.