Attn: Iane, Re: cool purchases

Moderator: Moderators

Iane_Blaidd
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

Post by Iane_Blaidd »

Whipsnade wrote:Sigs are great guns. Here's mine. Pictures a little big, to lazy to shrink it.
nothing like a nice black gun with a supply of hollow points

is that a .45 Whip?
Iane Blaidd
105 Druid of Tunare
“Why do I even dare to think I could dream I could imagine I could hope?”
― Dylan Moran

Taunto

Post by Taunto »

Iane_Blaidd wrote:
Whipsnade wrote:Sigs are great guns. Here's mine. Pictures a little big, to lazy to shrink it.

is that a .45 Whip?
yes (that would explain why the chamber says .45 auto) :p
Iane_Blaidd

Post by Iane_Blaidd »

Taunto wrote:
Iane_Blaidd wrote:

is that a .45 Whip?
yes (that would explain why the chamber says .45 auto) :p
well i thought thats what it said but was not 100% sure :P
Iane Blaidd
105 Druid of Tunare
― Dylan Moran

Taunto

Post by Taunto »

ive been looking everywehre for a springfield 1911 GI since i have wanted a basic original military style 1911 since i was a kid but it would mostly be to fulfill childhood goal and for novelty. they are sold out everywhere i look
Piromeomp

Post by Piromeomp »

Here's my FNX 9 the day I bought it ill post my XD .40 tommorrow , also thinking of picking up a ruger 22 for target competitions

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]
Pain Lord Ayngwysh Correpiro 100 SK
Former toons: Piromeomp and Corre
Whipsnade

Post by Whipsnade »

ya it's a .45, it's a P220.
<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.h ... 964">Click for Whip's Profile</a>
Whipsnade - Huntmaster of Tunare
Jimro - Rogue of the 64th Season
If it bleeds we can kill it!
Taunto

Post by Taunto »

Piromeomp wrote:Here's my FNX 9 the day I bought it ill post my XD .40 tommorrow , also thinking of picking up a ruger 22 for target competitions

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]
nice. i was looking at xds pretty seriously years ago but i decided DA only guns are stupid
Lorai

Post by Lorai »

You will all be shocked to know that I own a 357 Magnum, and it is full of .38 hollow-points :P

I live in Texas, I have 3 big brothers, 2 of whom served in vietnam. I grew up with guns!

~ Why is there never enough time to do something right the first time, but always time to do it over? ~
Iane_Blaidd

Post by Iane_Blaidd »

Lorai wrote:You will all be shocked to know that I own a 357 Magnum, and it is full of .38 hollow-points :P

I live in Texas, I have 3 big brothers, 2 of whom served in vietnam. I grew up with guns!
my dad use to have one of those.
Iane Blaidd
105 Druid of Tunare
― Dylan Moran

Taunto

Post by Taunto »

happy birfday to me
Piromeomp

Post by Piromeomp »

verrry nice
Pain Lord Ayngwysh Correpiro 100 SK
Former toons: Piromeomp and Corre
Iane_Blaidd

Post by Iane_Blaidd »

you sure do know how to buy yourself a gift!

like it!
Iane Blaidd
105 Druid of Tunare
― Dylan Moran

Taunto

Post by Taunto »

Piromeomp wrote:verrry nice
this thing is wicked sick cant wait to get a bunch of ammo for it and go out and run it. think im going to take off the rail ladder on the bottom and play around with moving the vertical grip up farther on the rails, buy an optic for it, get a nice 1 point sling and a DD stamped sling plate thinger and a flip up troy rear sight so i can always have 1/3 co witness on the front sight but use the flip up if aimpooint gets knocked out of use or alignment. also think i might get a hogue grip, fde stock and fde rail ladders nad order up some fde magpul mags. ive had it for a day and i already have a laundry list of shit to do with it lol.
Iane_Blaidd

Post by Iane_Blaidd »

Taunto wrote:this thing is wicked sick cant wait to get a bunch of ammo for it and go out and run it. think im going to take off the rail ladder on the bottom and play around with moving the vertical grip up farther on the rails, buy an optic for it, get a nice 1 point sling and a DD stamped sling plate thinger and a flip up troy rear sight so i can always have 1/3 co witness on the front sight but use the flip up if aimpooint gets knocked out of use or alignment. also think i might get a hogue grip, fde stock and fde rail ladders nad order up some fde magpul mags. ive had it for a day and i already have a laundry list of shit to do with it lol.
I thought the grip was in an odd place it would be uncomfortable for me where it is

What kind of optic are you thinking about?

I hear Troy makes some really nice items, never owned one before let me know how it works for you if you get one.

Magpul Mags $$$ I love them we have like 40 of them they make a really nice product

lol stock guns always need work I think I spend more on changing the guns once I get them what I paid for the gun itself!
Iane Blaidd
105 Druid of Tunare
― Dylan Moran

Taunto

Post by Taunto »

Iane_Blaidd wrote:
Taunto wrote:this thing is wicked sick cant wait to get a bunch of ammo for it and go out and run it. think im going to take off the rail ladder on the bottom and play around with moving the vertical grip up farther on the rails, buy an optic for it, get a nice 1 point sling and a DD stamped sling plate thinger and a flip up troy rear sight so i can always have 1/3 co witness on the front sight but use the flip up if aimpooint gets knocked out of use or alignment. also think i might get a hogue grip, fde stock and fde rail ladders nad order up some fde magpul mags. ive had it for a day and i already have a laundry list of shit to do with it lol.
I thought the grip was in an odd place it would be uncomfortable for me where it is

What kind of optic are you thinking about?

I hear Troy makes some really nice items, never owned one before let me know how it works for you if you get one.

Magpul Mags $$$ I love them we have like 40 of them they make a really nice product

lol stock guns always need work I think I spend more on changing the guns once I get them what I paid for the gun itself!
I'm 6'2 so im fairly lanky and while its not particularly uncomfortable even when i move the grip all the way out to the very edge of the extension on the rail i think it would be more natural farther up though.

ive been looking at aimpoint micros like in that torture test. might get a cheaper one though. the cop i used for my ffl was telling me he really liked his vortex which is like a cheap knockoff aimpoint and i looked into their minis. i might do that to deflect some of the cost since im not planning on dropping mine out of a helicopter or blowing it up. he also loves troy stuff and said he might be able to get me a deal on the flip up rear sight so that would be cool.

Magpul mags own so much because they are a very high quality product which is priced very reasonably