how do I run my old everquest

Moderator: Moderators

EggbornHatchedrotten
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

how do I run my old everquest

Post by EggbornHatchedrotten »

New hard drive died.

Somehow Moldy was able to recover the info from the dead hard drive and put it on a new hard drive.

Antionious clicked station launcher and everquest was installed a second time on the computer in a different everquest folder.

Log on Eggborn, all is lost.

I can locate all of the old files, but I can't seem to launch everquest using the folders.

How can I run it the old way, and safely uninstall the new one?

I am also trying to launch everquest from the everquest.exe in the old folder but it is "upgrading" to station launcher and think downloading a third copy of the game. Help~

Without help I suppose I will try moving the oringial copy of evequest into the new everquest and replacing the new files with old ones.. see if it runs, then delete the old one and see if it still runs. If so then empy the recycle bin? ack help
Theoso
Admin

Post by Theoso »

On the Launcher, you can choose Games -> Game Preferences from the menu. For the Install location, browse to the folder where you put your old files.
Exarch Theoso
Dark Elf Prelate

My Pieces of Flair
Alsmack
Officer

Post by Alsmack »

Theoso wrote:On the Launcher, you can choose Games -> Game Preferences from the menu. For the Install location, browse to the folder where you put your old files.
This will patch those old files to current, but all your INI settings and things will be there. Though I assume that's what you want.
Alsmack | Rezlar | Dpses | Lynis | Medissin | Arbutus