Comp Probs Possibly MOBO

Moderator: Moderators

wanadan
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

Comp Probs Possibly MOBO

Post by wanadan »

went to put a 500W PSU into my comp to replace my 250W PSU so that i can use my video card that requires a 450+ PSU so when i did that i turned on the comp like normal and now the fans start a few sec later turn off and then turn back on and then nothing comes up on screen....i tried both video cards both PSU reset the CMOS and anything after that is too advanced to me...not sure what to do but call intell and send it in for repairs.. =-( just when i was getting back lol
nenaa

Post by nenaa »

If your video card requires 450 watts, and your PSU is 500, that only leaves 50 for the rest of the machine, that came with a 250W PSU, Try out a 700W PSU.
wanacab

Post by wanacab »

the machine didn't come with a PSU i just brought my old PSU and it worked fine w/ the 250 but i heard that it is prob a short a guy i worked with told me
Timothian

Post by Timothian »

I suspect the power supply not putting out enough power. Is it a good name power supply?
Aaeadiel
wanadan

Post by wanadan »

need a new processor my comp has an E8200....the board that i have is compatible w/ 7600 and then 8400+ but thats is so i will now have to go out and buy a new processor which i priced at 130 but i won't have the money until like mid feb to early march....so good killing guys!!! be back when i can