forum help

Moderator: Moderators

EggbornHatchedrotten
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

forum help

Post by EggbornHatchedrotten »

I haven't been able to get into guild discussion for the last month or so. I think it's fixed now pretty much for most others cause I see current post dates. I tried logging in and out of my screen name, but no luck yet. I also PM'd Fazin. Anyone know a trick to getting back in?
fazin

Post by fazin »

I checked your settings and you have the appropiate settings for the usergroups. I even compared it to several other members to make sure it wasn't the members usergroup that's in fault.

Let me know if anyone else is having the same issue. It may have to do with the forum itself.
EggbornHatchedrotten

When I try to go to guild discussion I get a black screen with white letter that says the file is not available and the site is being restored to its former home.
beornj
Officer

Post by beornj »

Clear your browser cache.
EggbornHatchedrotten

remind me how to do that, and will that get rid of all my nice sites that come up for me automatically and all the passwords that I never remember?

Edit: I didn't do that, but I tried another browser that I never use. It works on that, so that should do the trick.. Thanks
fazin

Post by fazin »

Yah it's a old cookie. When the site went down. it reverted to its old page. Just clear your cache and it'll poof.