Old Tholuxe server board

Moderator: Moderators

Morendo
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

Old Tholuxe server board

Post by Morendo »

If you were once registered at the old tholuxe server board, you may have received an email, or may not have, about the passing of Vino.

Here's the email message that was sent:

Sorry I didn't think of logging into the old Tholuxe EZBoard to do this sooner...

If you haven't heard already, a great friend to all, the original founder of the Tholuxe and WTF Soup forums Chris Wright (Better known as Vino) passed away on March 29th of this year. It goes without saying that he will be missed by all.

The purpose of this message is twofold:

1) I'd like to invite you all to the community's new forums at www.wtfsouplive.com (www.wtfsoup.net also redirects there) to pay your respects to the memory of the guy who made years of enjoyment for us all possible. Vino put countless hours into providing us with a place to connect with one another and beat each other senseless.

2) To invite you to give the new forums a shot. Many older community members have found their way back and we'd like to see many more. the spirit of the forums vino gave us is alive and well and I think he'd be pleased to see his legacy carry on.

Longtime community member Morendo has put a lot of hard work into putting up new forums for us and several other members have pitched in with donations, moderating, and participating in some entertaining threads.

This message is going out to over 6,000 members of the original Tholuxe community so hopefully in short order we'll see lots of old faces on the boards.

Thanks for reading this far, now stop being a slacker and get over to the new forums at www.wtfsouplive.com
fazin

Post by fazin »

Man I remember Vino.

Sad news indeed. Thanks for the heads up Morendo, I haven't gotten the email but then again I remember the old TP forums gone through alot of changes.

RIP Vino.