Vanguard Saga of Heroes

Place where people can talk about other games other than our beloved EQ1

Moderator: Moderators

Adriak
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

Post by Adriak »

You can train a raid just as well with a pally as you can with a monk. Let the tanks sort it out!

Can't believe the forum wasn't wiped to remove unused posters, kinda neat.

And to actually add to the thread. A year ago I would have been all over the game, but now I'm not so sure. Been off WoW for close to a year now, and other then a short couple of weeks where I played again I haven't gone back. Playing a monk again would be pretty awesome though if I could fit in the time for it. Who knows I guess.
Sensei Adriak Ld
Eternal Sovereign
valkyri

Post by valkyri »

Course i can train a raid with a pal too but.. I wont be raiding and the fun of training is to fd and watch the massacre ensue while your safely laying down and eating pop corn :)
Valkyri Malkier.
2 INC! err.. 3. make that 4, screw this TRAIN INC!!!
I train stuff :twisted:
Chesshire

Post by Chesshire »

Phoenix Ascension will be on the SHIDRETH server. I'm posting early in case anyones interested in finding us in game.

now, as for more important stuff Heya ES =) hope all's goin well!
Ylyrra

Post by Ylyrra »

Woohoo.. as Chessy said, we have a home now.. or will in a couple of days!

/hugs

You can find me as well.. what else, a dwarf cleric named Ylyrra or an [undecided race] druid, Shawna.

Hope to see those of you that are considering Vanguard soon. If you're still happy in EQ, grats! I'll see you on the boards and maybe in game from time to time if SoE offers the 2 games as part of a Station access account.
"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." Mother Theresa

Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.