Boxes in UI have gaps on borders

Moderator: Moderators

Timothian
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

Boxes in UI have gaps on borders

Post by Timothian »

I am user of modiefed old UI. For new expansion I copied all the files from the default directory newer than 8/22/06 and it all apears to work fine with new AAs visible, etc (still need to verify stuff).

However, in the chat boxes and othe boxe, the border on the outline has a few gaps (two on bottom, two on top). They do not appear to affect functionality, but just look annoying. I copied all the files I could find that appear to have any thing to do with borders from the default UI directory, but still does not look right. I assume there is a setting some place in a config file to update, but cannot find it.

Any one have any clues?
Timothian

Post by Timothian »

This got fixed when I logged in next day. I saw certain GUI files getting updated and it works now.

So for reference, if you use the old UI, just copy all the newer files from the default UI into the directory you use and it works. To best of my knowledge, I have all the feautres such as the out of combat timer, AA box, new skills, new inventory interface with corruption resist, etc... My "old" UI is just about all new except the spell icons and the hot key boxes.