Colorado: Xtreme Roller-Buckin' Bear Attack!

Moderator: Moderators

Taunto
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

Post by Taunto »

Beamish wrote:Uh, there is a big buckin chicken joint about 2 minutes from my house. I have seen a guy there in the chicken-suit (along with the Burger King himself). I do not think it would be hard to get my hands on the suit.
As for the steamroller.....
Beldak is the head honcho of a concrete joint, pretty sure we could get a steamroller...
And the annual beer fest is in the summer. So we will have to get something brewing.

(sorry for the pun, been drinking)
Mother of god. I'm cancelling my plans for the next 10 years and moving to Ft. Collins to become the first professional Vert steamroller champion at the x-games.
Peill
Officer

Post by Peill »

make sure to strap on your hardhat, don't wanna look like some idiot or something

XTREEEM!
Peill Shadowlute
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

You can go to the website Xtreme-HardHats.com and get some really cool stuff, 9 out of 10 construction workers go through this site for there "hard-ware".
We will have to come up with a super heavy duty ramp to be able to hold the weight capacity of a steam-roller, we would also have to pimp the be-jesus outta the said steam-roller to make it even able to go up a little incline let alone a ramp of mass proportions.
Salnayil

Post by Salnayil »

Jebus, I forgot all about these pics. Demolition Derby in the parking lot!!!!

See you Sunday Beam for the bowl. After all the bears talk, Chicago it is. :P
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

I was just kidding about the xtreme-hardhats.com site lol, anyone go to it to see what came up?
Gijo

Post by Gijo »

Beamish wrote:Uh, there is a big buckin chicken joint about 2 minutes from my house.
Cluck U Chicken?
Gijo

Post by Gijo »

Beamish wrote:I was just kidding about the xtreme-hardhats.com site lol, anyone go to it to see what came up?
I knew you were just joking...
Who in their right mind would go there to see about renting a steamroller??? :oops: