Colorado: Xtreme Roller-Buckin' Bear Attack!

Moderator: Moderators

Beamish
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

Post by Beamish »

haha, hey I am sorry. Yet I cannot let someone spend good money on crappy beer. Unless they have college kids comin over it will be in their fridge for a couple months. :lol:
Beldak

Post by Beldak »

I just might come to visit you again beam, now that you have gotten that crap out of your fridge.
/grin
Taunto

Post by Taunto »

Melty

Post by Melty »

haha so anyone from south texas here? so we can just get drunk...and put pictures up $$$..and ill BBQ for u all but yah hows life around these neck of the woods..
<3 all and i miss taunto, chiti, and all of ES, except Rawr (just because hes more beastly then me) lol j/k but yah....ill tty all latas..
Chitiwok

Post by Chitiwok »

Ducatti

Post by Ducatti »

haha
Peill
Officer

Post by Peill »

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Peill Shadowlute
Gijo

Post by Gijo »

Beamish wrote:Sorry to burst the bubble, but Black Widow stout is probably the worst stout beer I have ever had in my life (and I am a expert on stout beers). You can still try it out if you want though.
And it is Adaralily and I that live in Ft. Collins. TO just go to the Bud factory though when there is many other and better brewries in town is a horrible thing for you friend to do to you. When you come back through here we will take you to the others. Assuming you unlike Chiti and taunto are old enough to go to them. hahaha.
Odell's Brewing FTW!
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

Yes I would have to say that Odell's is one of the best here in the ol Fort.
Taunto

Post by Taunto »

Beamish wrote:Yes I would have to say that Odell's is one of the best here in the ol Fort.
What festivities do we have planned for this summer? Is there any way we could rent a steamroller?
Chitiwok

Post by Chitiwok »

If we could rent a steam roller the only thing to do then would be to buy a chicken suit...
Nizzi
Officer

Post by Nizzi »

Excuse me sirs, but what is going on in this thread?

Kk thx~
Chitiwok

Post by Chitiwok »

Planning of secret monkly meetings related to the overthrow of certain people in certain leadership positions. And steamrollers....and chickens...and other things that are big and buckin'...
Gijo

Post by Gijo »

BEARS?
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

Uh, there is a big buckin chicken joint about 2 minutes from my house. I have seen a guy there in the chicken-suit (along with the Burger King himself). I do not think it would be hard to get my hands on the suit.
As for the steamroller.....
Beldak is the head honcho of a concrete joint, pretty sure we could get a steamroller...
And the annual beer fest is in the summer. So we will have to get something brewing.

(sorry for the pun, been drinking)