Ill show you guys...

Moderator: Moderators

Viviant
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

Ill show you guys...

Post by Viviant »

Thank you all for being patient with me.. i have found that this guild is great. I will be getting DON soon as possible .. i think of everyday as being one day closer. being as i just moved back into town i picked up a minimum wage job at an Arco am/pm... I no i can do better do ive been spending some of my EQ time looking for other work..
One thing i have been offered is two web severs. the seller isn't sure whats in them he said when he found them they were still running in his tennants closet.. the tennant was evicted and left everything. he only wants $1500 for the servers includes switches network hub/router minitors keyboard ect. He decribed a server tower to me as a rack of computer stuff..
If i could somehow find a way to get that to make money for me I would be well set.. so if anyone had any ideas..
ill make another post when i find out whats in them..
fazin

Post by fazin »

I would be careful. I know that legally the landlord cannot sell anything from the tenant until 30 or 60 days passed (more or less depending on the state/city regulations)

If you pay for it before the time up. the original owner can sue for the stuff back and you may end up losing the 1500 bucks (unless you sue the landlord for the money heh)
Folani

Post by Folani »

Hi Fazin!
Ammaryllis Minidoom
70th Level Wizard
Follower of Solusek Ro
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways; champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!"