JRTC blunders

Moderator: Moderators

Shinbreaker
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

JRTC blunders

Post by Shinbreaker »

just first off note i miss everyone in ES you all are great people to play with.

but heres a good true story that happned to me while at jrtc.

one night after doing a convoy life fire exersize i get back to the baracks late and after a well needed shower (luesena {forgive my spelling} heat and humidity had me smelling a bit ripe that and toss in the fact i was wearing full battle rattle weaging in at a total of like 70 pounds +) and sone well needed sleep as i got back i enterd the "box" portion where its open sezion on our bumms for any random attacks.

so im laying there sleeping in that half sleep half awake state sweating my little buddys off. i here 3 loud bangs. later to finde out they where 3 simulated morter rounds. and an air horn blasting. now being as tired as i was and ignorent as well i sead well the baracks are hardned for such an attack and all we have to do is guard the doors. and here a little comotion downs stares i was like ok there guarded im not gonna move till they fizacley make me move.

i roll over onto my back and so dose the guy above me who slept through this noise. but his blasted m16 falls through a crack between his matres and a wall locker. the sling loop and the but stock lands not evin an inch away from my right temple and the pistole grip right on my left collar bone.

i grone and start yealing at him to wake up and started wiping what i though was sweat off the side of my head. was like wate a second thats a lot of sweat in one area grab my flashlight and come to finde both my hands covred in blood.

so me and him walk over to the medic tent no one was in the ergent tent so we go over to the toc. when i walk in some rather less than nice female seas in a tone that made me wanna butstroke her with my m16. what do you want. still dazed and confused came back dose the blood runing down the side of my head mean any thing to you????

so we go back to the urgent care tent and now there are 2 medics roming around in it. they fill out a report and clean up the blood ask me if i have a head ache. umm i had an 8 pound rifle fall on my head uha ya i have a spliting head ache. so the prescribe me 800mg motrins which seem to keep geting biger and biger all the time (kinda as a deterent to geting them prescribed to you )

at that point i realise that there was a mass casuality exersize going on where they where piling up fakley wunded people up to get treated fakley so we can see how the medics act under pressure.

as i walk out side the tent and look around and say wtf oooo ya thats what them 3 blasts where. so we go back to the baracks and smoke a cigarette i go back in to look at it and had to clean eavin more blood off my head and go to sleep.

lesson lerned if you here mortors going off get your lazy bumm out of bed and geard a door bad carma will allways finde you at the worst time. resulting in a bad headache and profuse bleeding
Government is like saying beter than you. Ice with no pick. A murdercharge that wont stick. A whole other world where you can smell the food but cant touch the silverware

http:www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=672470
Walkingeagle

Post by Walkingeagle »

Motran The Armys Medical Cure!!!!
Folani

Post by Folani »

hmmm....doesnt sound fun...

But, when you need your sleep, you need your sleep..heheh..

Will be nice to see you home again for good.
Ammaryllis Minidoom
70th Level Wizard
Follower of Solusek Ro
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways; champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!"