I'm done

Moderator: Moderators

Spanque
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

I'm done

Post by Spanque »

Well, the time has come for me to toss in my hat. The next time I log in I will be deguilding if it hasn't been done for me already and more than likely take up my residence in the Ak'Anon retirement home. I guess EQ matters more than RL to some, I'll be in touch with a few people because there are some things I want to pass along. I'd post this in the member section but my access has been revoked for various reasons. Anyways, suck it, Trebek!
Marmie

Post by Marmie »

As in the band?
Lorai

Post by Lorai »

Spanque, you were removed because shortly after you were accepted into the guild in February, you went solid AFK until now, and we have a Probation Rule that if you do that, your access reverts back to a Guest and you must re-app when you do come back.

As far as /guildremoving, that should have been done by an officer when your access was deleted on the board, but we've had officer turnover since then so you probably slipped through the cracks if you're still guilded.

I know you were in school or something, so if you feel you are back to stay, feel free to re-app as a member, or you can even send Piromeomp a PM on this board to plead your case for being re-established, and maybe an exception will be made.

L
Spanque

Post by Spanque »

I know why I was removed, I'm not going to plead to be reinstated, I'm done. Time doesn't permit me to play anymore, account will be cancelled. Maybe something I should have done long ago.
vatar

Post by vatar »

Who is Spanque? :)