**ES Reunion - ACTIVITIES**

Moderator: Moderators

Zeremi
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

**ES Reunion - ACTIVITIES**

Post by Zeremi »

This is the tentative plan for activities for the ES Reunion in Nashville:

Friday, Aug 5 - 5:00-6:30 - Meet & Greet.
-The idea is to have an ice-breaker; get us all together, pass out nametags and introduce ourselves before heading out for an informal dinner. We'll all decide on a restaurant (maybe the one in the hotel, or someplace nearby) and go have dinner together. NOTE: We'll leave our location with the front desk for any late-comers who want to join us.

Saturday, Aug 6 - 11:00-2:30ish - General Jackson Luncheon/Cruise
Price: $52 per person (includes transportation from Hotel Preston and back)
-This is a luncheon cruise down the river that includes a show. Go to http://www.gaylordhotels.com/gaylordopr ... splash.htm for more details.
-Please contact me before-hand so that I can give the General Jackson an idea of how many of us there will be and to allow us to be seated together for the dinner/show.

Saturday, Aug 6 - 6:00-?? - Dinner/ES Texas Hold'Em Poker Tournament
-Dinner will be your choice from the Hotel Preston dinner menu.
One of Hotel Preston's meeting rooms from 7:00-11:00 will host the first ever ES Texas Hold'Em Poker Tournament. Bring your poker face and check your tells at the door. There will be a cash bar for your libation needs and prizes at the end of the event. Don't feel like you've gotta be a pro to play! We'll have all levels of player from Graul: "Shit, I don't know how to play freakin' poker" to Corre: "Bah, you should have made it Hearts or Spades" to Grakdrak: "Johnny Chan is my love-slave!!" Everyone will have a chance to win the prizes so don't miss out. ALL GUESTS ARE WELCOME OF COURSE!

Sunday, Aug 7 - Farewell Breakfast
Time and Location: TBD

DISCLAIMER: There are some expenses that I'll be incurring for nametags, room rental and the poker tournament supplies and prizes. I will be setting up a paypal account for the ES Reunion to accept donations to go toward these expenses. With the number of attendees that we have a donation of around $20 per attendee will more than cover our costs. Any extra proceeds will go toward more/better prizes for the tournament.

-Zerm