WARRANT FOR ARREST!!

Moderator: Moderators

Britanica
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

WARRANT FOR ARREST!!

Post by Britanica »

Well i have been really busy with work and kids also i got a letter in the mail saying i have a warrant out for my arrest in Las Vegas and i live in cali, it is for traffic tickets. Listen to this i cant drive or get a Drivers License due to seizure disorder. The warrent is for out standing Bill and i cant even pay for even if i had the money. I can be arrest any where i am. I went to police station in cali to send toa judge in las vegas and police officer said he could arrest me on the spot but he said he wouldnt because i had my 3 children with me.. I am so Pissed off People useing my name for crap ....
Bideach

:(

Post by Bideach »

That is horrible, I am sorry to hear that you're having this kind of trouble. Identity theft is a horrible thing, and I hope you get it cleared up asap. Good luck!
Bideach
Aarianna

Post by Aarianna »

good luck hun hope u get it fixed asap
Adalyyn

Post by Adalyyn »

that is horrible..

keep making those phone calls. keep trying to get this straightened out.

/hugs Brit
Adalyyn Darkbane
Ruffi

Post by Ruffi »

Sounds to me like the officer you talked to was being a jerk. He could only hold you in custody for 24 hours until LVPD came and picked you up which they aren't going to do for outstanding tickets. And if he held you without consent from LVPD, you could have sued for false imprisonment.