Thank you gang

Moderator: Moderators

cinu_1
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

Thank you gang

Post by cinu_1 »

Hi all, I just wanted to drop in and say thank you to a few of your members. I dont remember all that showed but your help was a joy and relief.
What happened was someone was /ooc'n in pok for a rezz in fear . After sever /ooc's i switched to cinu and offered my services . well we get into fear and i do first rezz and bam she dies upon looting than i comence to be buried as well. well 5 corpses later and she (gladreail) got a group to go in and try to help well she and i die seveal times again upon rezzing. i knew to go to wet wall but had a n00bish moment and it needed another group of people ( you guys ) ammy, healea and some others sorry if i dont recall all th names. but i thank you and aldrann thanks you for your quick responce. ammy says thats why you need a guild , subtal stab in the ribs from her lol . neways i just wante d to let you know you guys are super.

cinu 65 cleric
gindare 51 ranger esquire
CINu cleric extrordinare of the 65th type
Lorai

Post by Lorai »

Awe, glad you got it under control Cinu. I personally can't stand Fear and won't ever go there without a minimum of 3 groups, but one thing I will say for that zone is it tends to bring out the best in people when it comes to someone needing help to get out of there.

L