Adventures of a Rogue

Moderator: Moderators

Sindier
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

Adventures of a Rogue

Post by Sindier »

With all the new lore and such in EQ, I've been thinking of modifying and adding on to a retirement post (I was finished when I became discouraged after my corpse rotted at level 56. I was in LoSB at the time.) some during free time. I have very little free time as it is, but when I do find some I'm thinking it could be fun to add a lot onto this, sort of picking up from where it leaves off. I'm just not sure how far to skip ahead yet. Here's the old post if you might have never seen it:

http://p223.ezboard.com/fsacredomenfrm4 ... =222.topic

I'm thinking of starting around the Velious era and working up. Guess I'll see what I can think up and go from there.
beornj
Officer

Post by beornj »

I remember when you posted that. It had to have been one of the most well written retirements I have ever seen.

-Beornj
Aarianna

Post by Aarianna »

Sin that was a awesome post...../applaude have never seen something so well written before
Lorai

Post by Lorai »

wow I remember that post. And there was a time when I almost quit EQ, and my plan was to walk up to the cleric trainer in Felwithe, who wants to kill me now, and letting him do it, and then writing a similar story about Lorai, and how she betrayed her Goddess Tunare, and paid for her transgression with her life etc... But then I decided to keep playing so forget that...

I agree with Suggil:
Suggil

Roadkill!
Posted: 5/12/03 8:06 am
Re: Final Journey
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can you make it just a bad dream that he is dead so I can read some more stories, or maybe retire some alts too Either way, great story!

and rofl @ this guy:
AllianceAdmin

Circus Freak
Posted: 5/12/03 10:57 am
Re: Final Journey
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can I have your stuff?
L
fazin

Post by fazin »

You should add stores to the tavern we have here on board.
Kazh
Guild Leader

Post by Kazh »

I remember that post too, was a great story :)
Image Kazh
Crusader of Greenmist - Tholuxe Paells Server - Leader of Eternal Sovereign
~ FAFO ~ Hating SOE/DBG since 2001 ~

Sweet is sleep to me and even more to be of stone, while the wrong and shame endure.
To be without sight or sense is a most happy change for me, therefore do not rouse me.
Hush! Speak low. --Michelangelo