the AA debate

Moderator: Moderators

Whittleberry
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

the AA debate

Post by Whittleberry »

Level 70 is no longer looking unattainable. To amuse myself at work I've been thinking about which AA to get next. Currently my focus is:

-- Innate Enlightenment 2-5 (more mana is always good)
-- Spell Casting Subtlety 1-3 (essential for raids)
-- Critical Affliction 1-3 (good for soloing)
-- Advanced Healing Adept 3 (I have AHG3 and AHA2)

Originally I was going to get CA3 then LR1-5. From posts on the druid boards, those AA are worth getting eventually, but do not make a significant difference on whether I survive a raid or not. SCS is better to avoid aggro.If I do get aggro I'm likely dead with or without LR5.

Comments? Is Call of the Wild a good idea? Am I missing anything crucial? I already have ND3, MGB, SotW1, RC1.
Eviltowel

Post by Eviltowel »

Personally I'd finish out SotW to 3 and try to finish Radiant Cure out. From SotW 1 to SotW is almost a 150% increase in healing power if I remember right. Druid rez would be a good one to look into soon too.

That would be my suggestions if that's what you're looking for.

Call of the Wild is another good one as that's a free 650 points off a mob every three minutes, have a bunch of druids together and that's some decent hp's off when everything counts on the tougher mobs.
Captain of WMHR (Wizard Minor Healing Rotation)

<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=586530" target=_"blank">ET's Whips 'n Chains 'n all dem thangs</a>
Jvarin

Post by Jvarin »

Get level 70!
[magelo=1204822]Jvaarin[/magelo] "Level 46 bard and climbing!"
[magelo=225700]Jvarin Fox[/magelo] Retired Paladin
"Smoth, smoth liek a shamna"
windseye

Post by windseye »

Whittle I allways go for leveling before AA's because of the vast improvements to your character that levels provide, not to mention spell access. :D
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<(+/-)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
WINDSEYE HOLLIS
"I the Ocean beckon thee"
Whittleberry

Post by Whittleberry »

I posted this because I knew I'd ding soon. I am now level 70. Any other comments on which AA to focus on?
Jaharyss
Officer

Post by Jaharyss »

Grats on 70 Whittle. :)

Go for tradeskill AAs, you'll need those most. :D
Roel

Post by Roel »

Hey Whittle, i contentrated on Healing AA's before damage. Call of the wild is going to come in handy specially if cleric dies and you live.. saves the group tons of time when you can just call her/him back to the group. Sotw3 is great and can really make a difference when your main healer in the group. I was level 70 with over 400 AA and i still dont have my CA maxed out, lol. after my healing though and RC, i did my nuke damage, so it crits often.

the quick AA evac is the best thing ever, just becareful and dont evac your group in the middle of a raid ( yes im guilty of this ) the spell is too fast to duck out of, lmao.

Good luck and just take one AA at a time :) I never soloed that often, probably reasons i concentrated on healing and nuke damage. Although through my kiting days, that CA would have been nice but oh well.. all was wonderful.
Sindier

Post by Sindier »

Is there not a Growth Spurt AA you could invest in???
Chesshire

Post by Chesshire »

Grats on teh dingage!