PROPER FORAGE HOTKEY

Moderator: Moderators

Naedidar
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

PROPER FORAGE HOTKEY

Post by Naedidar »

Hi all,

I cant remember where I originally got this from, but have found it to be very usefull.... I know there are other Foragers out there who could benifit from this information. This is copied from my post to my old guild's website, so some of it is prolly out of date. Enjoy :)

First thing that you need to do is assign a hotbutton to a key on your keyboard that you use alot. I use the forward button on my number pad because I move forward the most, and I have a sneaking suspicion that you do also, but turn left or right would work equally as well. To do this hit alt+o and go to the keyboard tab. Then find macros in the dropdown list, and find the hotbutton of your choice to use. BE ADVISED THAT EVERY PAGE IN YOUR HOTBUTTONS IS NOW ASSIGNED TO THE KEYBOARD FUNCTION THAT YOU JUST CHOSE.

Now that you have that out of the way, you will need to make a social hotbutton, and drag it into the hotbutton that you assigned to work with your “move forward” key. Right click (if you didnt already know that) and open the button, and Assign it the name “FORAGE”. I personally prefer to have that in every page of my hotkeys just to make sure that I dont do something stupid like sneak while I am in the middle of a fight, or trying to run away from a planarian Larve. Next, in the 1st line of the new “FORAGE” hotbutton you need to add this command < /autoinventory >. In the 2nd line add this command < /doability 1 > (This is assuming that your ability 1 is forage, but you may have to play with this a bit to find the right ability number) . In the 3rd line type this command < /pause 2 > . The number 2 works best for me, but higher may be better for others. In the 4th and final line type this command again < /autoinventory > .

That is it... Keep this button set up, and if you happen to go to LDoN you will forage tons of gargoyle granites or sand verbenia which sell for approx 100pp ea. My mule sells them at that all the time even though others seem to lower their prices.

With only a minor change, you can set up a sense heading button pretty easily for this as well, and max your sense heading out if you are lower level in like 2 days. My lev 10 has a skill level of 200 in sense heading after I put that button there.

Hope this is helpful to all you foragers out there.

Naedidar
shakrek

Post by shakrek »

thnx naed...=)
can somebody help find my corpse? im lost here!