Looking for someone

Moderator: Moderators

https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

Looking for someone

Post by Guest »

Hi all, I played EQ for about 5 years before I stopped last year. I was trying to touch base with old friends I had on TP, and noticed that Skyfirerr was listed on your roster. Is she still a current member? Or if not, does anyone have contact information for her?
Taunto

Post by Taunto »

Not listed in guild roster in-game. Very well may be long gone.

Post by Guest »

Darn, another dead end it seems =\ Ok, thanks a lot.

Just a thought...if she registered on the website, she'd had to have used an e-mail...curious if an admin could check and see if she did register on the site, and possibly grab the e-mail for me from that? =) Thanks again for the info.
fazin

Post by fazin »

I'm sorry but since I do not know who you are nor do I really know Skyfirerr. I am not at liberty to give out any personal information including her email address to a stranger (from my perspective).

Perhaps if you leave your email address maybe you might get lucky and skyfirerr or a friend of her will pass it on to her and she/he can get in touch with you.

Post by Guest »

b_duerksen@coloradocollege.edu

If it is possible for an officer to corroborate who I am with some people in-game in order to give me her e-mail, I could give some names. I used to be in TTN and was good friends w/ Gladiac, Arleon, Griffon, Kandaiana, Nurdakin, MultiTP, Szat, guamoxx, and many others who probably still play. I was also in Malus for a couple of months, and though not many might remember me it may be possible I am listed on a past roster(I joined right before Bonkr stepped down as lead.) My name was Sormm Shadowreaper. It is worth mentioning that EoD merged into TTN while I was playing, and that is where Skyfirerr came from and how we were guilded together.
Salnayil

Post by Salnayil »

In the springs huh :)

Haven't seen Sky on in a long time. But if I do I'll mention that you have your e-mail addy out here.
Peill
Officer

Post by Peill »

damn CC kids, always ruining all our bars....
likewise, haven't seen sky on in quite a while, but if i see her floatin around will pass on the info
Peill Shadowlute
Vedrix

Sorrm

Post by Vedrix »

Hey sor How you been I remember you how is your brother doing

Post by Guest »

Alrighty guys, thanks for all your help! We were really good friends, but so far I've met dead ends in trying to find her since I quit. Is kind of frusturating cause she is the one person I really want to touch base with again, and the one person I can't find! Would really appreciate it if info could be passed along, and hopefuly someone who has her e-mail address will know her and can point her to this thread, or even shoot me a mail =)

Heya Vedrix =) Doing well, thanks. My brother is good, he went over to WoW with me when I left...I quit that game about a month ago(Vivendi is running it into the ground, and its continued endgame policy is a slap in the face to anyone who raids more than 2 nights a week), but he is still playing as his rogue on the Zul'jin server. Name is Vhyzdra if you know someone who has an account and wanna pop in to say hi to him. I actually debated a return stint in EQ, only to find that my account had been hacked and my main toon deleveled to 45 for shards and my alts looted. They left me my lvl 70 gear in my bank though...dunno if they felt bad or what, lol.
Bellai V2.0

Post by Bellai V2.0 »

On side note leveling from 45-70 doesnt take that long anymore and i bet you could find a few around to help you out.....