!@#$%^&* SOE

Moderator: Moderators

bubbakat
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

!@#$%^&* SOE

Post by bubbakat »

Well thanks to SOE I KOS in my home town now. SO I need to take time out to fix my faction. Doies anyone know the loc of Tacots silentblade or Dimbucket Middifoodle in north ro - I looked all over and could not find them
Marmie

Post by Marmie »

*giggle*
Marmie

Post by Marmie »

Bubba (and anyone else in the similar situation)...

Try going to Freeport now. I heard the patch today made the guards a little less aggressive. Not sure if affected factions or anything.
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

Hey there Bubba, just seen this post but if you have not found the Silent blade guy yet he is in South Ro not North. Just east of spectre island around the camp fire. He gives 2 missions. first one is to kill 15 elite sand giants and the second one is to kill the 2 named. One is in North Ro the other is in South. shoot me a tell or something in game and I can show you where both camps are.
bubbakat

Post by bubbakat »

8 freeport missions ( which I was lucky a friend could get cause I cant as I KOS ) and 5 caiman missions still KOS. and sony wont give me a refund either !

Special nice touch only those dont need faction can get quest to fix faction
EggbornHatchedrotten

Post by EggbornHatchedrotten »

Bubba did you try getting the mission in wolf form? Wolf form can often raise your faction by two. If you can manage to get to threatening instead of scowls if you get wolf form (not on luclin, I think it's the cat/dog thing) you can be indifferent and get quests. If that doesn't work for missions, screw them and get quests.

I have paid plenty of druids well in the past to come to zones with me to do this. For an Iksar, usually this process took me a few weeks or so. The different guild halls in Neriak Third Gate and in the past the OT outpost were the only two evil factions I couldn't seem to manage to raise to Threatening. I gave up on OT cause I love HS, but lol I still won't kill orcs in crushbone hoping that just one more high elf will do it for me.
Ducatti

Silent Blade

Post by Ducatti »

Found him just wandering the desert. Tried to hail him first then the pet killed him,,, raised faction.