Condolences & Reflections for Sonami

Moderator: Moderators

qweneveire
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

Post by qweneveire »

My heart is with you all for your great loss.

Qweneveire
70th season Cleric
Rise of The Forsaken
Sunnie

Post by Sunnie »

The gift of healing is an
ever changing journey
with threads of faith and
courage intertwined among
the gentle colors of hope.

And though the road is sometimes
long, and our hearts sometimes
grow weary, there is joy in the
knowledge that we are walking
ever closer, to the healing gift
of peace.

To all of Sonami's (Matt's) real life family/friends, and his friends and family he made throughout his time of playing EQ, my heartfelt condolences and my prayers are with you all.

-Sunnie/Mal/Raaven
Reiely

Post by Reiely »

I was very sorry to hear about Sonami. My heart goes out to Sonami's family and friends.

Reiely
Ollee

Post by Ollee »

I wish it could have been for other reasons...Just wanted to say hi and saw the announcement.

All my thoughts go to your family and friends and also fellow ES members

Olla~ to you, i m glad i had the luck to know you even virtually.

:cry:

Ollee Scheet...life sux sometimes
cinu_1

Post by cinu_1 »

hey all ,

ammy just told me. Sonami was always good to me while was in ES and after. It is humbling when you hear of someone you knew ( not personally) but knew well none the less passes away. It galvinizes the fact that we are not just playing a bunch of toons but with people in just a game. I know the way and how he passed was the most fitting way considering. he was doing something he injoyed daily and for long hours at times. i wish i die that way; doing something i like.
I wish his family my condolances and hope the healing process is moving forward. peace and god bless

cinu
former member of ES
CINu cleric extrordinare of the 65th type
Thistlebottom

Post by Thistlebottom »

I just read the new today oboy! Man im so sorry to hear about sonamis death :cry: Rest in peace dear friend.
DrAches

Post by DrAches »

Wow, this is really a surprise. I haven't visited the site in a while. It is really sad to hear about the loss of Sonami. Sonami was the best. Sonami was one of the main reasons why I joined ES after PN broke up. Sonami, knew so much about this game and truely was one of the best enchanters in the game when I played. I'm sure you guys will miss Sonami and My prayers are with the family.

DrAches
Ienwenye Nikodemus

Post by Ienwenye Nikodemus »

Well, I've known for a while, but I still don't know what to think or say =( If there wa ever anyone on this game I looked up to it was Matt.. He taught me more about Enchanters and sometimes life in general, he was a great person and he will be missed by me and all of ES. My prayers go out to him, his friends, and his family. I always strived to be as good as him and tried to keep up with him, but that was quite a task indeed... He was prolly the best Enchanter on TP and prolly most of EQ, and just as good a person!

Rest in piece friend.

Thomas Stonoff.
Ienwenye