My internet radio show

Moderator: Moderators

Cykor
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

My internet radio show

Post by Cykor »

I was requested by tell to post this in this section by one or more of the apps.
Go to www.fpdradio.com on Sunday between 2 and 4pm. I do the weekly comedy show (you know, funny songs by artists such as Weird Al, Allen Sherman, Tom Lehrer, Spike Jones, Da Yoopers, Stephen Lynch and a host of others).

Click on the media player your puter has under the "dial-up" option (this works even if you have cable) cause for the first few shows, I'm only being put on lowband. Ok, I found out that I have been on high band during this time as well (so find the player that works for you).

Also, feel free to check out fpdradio's other fine and rocking I J's throughout the week. They are a really great group of people who love their music. Too many to list here, but you can check out all of our I J's at the site listed above.
Last edited by Cykor on Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sindier

Post by Sindier »

2-4pm central?
Cykor

Post by Cykor »

Ty (once again) Sindier. Yes, 2-4pm CST. What would I do without you to keep me in line?

And ty to website admin for making this a "Sticky" just noticed that.
Cykor

Post by Cykor »

Btw, this just in. My new IM for when I do the radio show is ij_crazy. The station staff wanted something easier than graniteteeth2002 and I don't blame them one bit. LOL.
Ylyrra

Post by Ylyrra »

Try using the following link if you are having trouble:'

http://grace.fast-serv.com:9002/listen.pls

May have to DL winamp.. I did.

Yly