My attendance

Moderator: Moderators

Kamiel
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

My attendance

Post by Kamiel »

I would like to start off by apologizing for having missed so many raids and events recently. It has been really hectic for me lately and things will be better here real soon. I just wanted to take the time to explain what has been going on. First off I do go to college and I work full time. Because of my work schedule I was only able to attend Monday and Thursday raids. In this last week my brother renewed his wedding vows and has been on vacation this whole week and some of next week. I took over his job because he works with my dad and so I have been doing thatt too. This week has been like this for me.... wake up, do what my brother did, go take my finals at school, go to work, get home, and finish what I didn't get to do for my brother. This is the reason behind my poor attendance and I thought I would let you all know what was going on. Things will be better here this next week. My brother gets back so I won't have to do that after Monday. I just finished my last final so I don't have classes anymore. My work schedule just changed so I should be able to make the Monday-Wednesday raids, and though I may be late to thm I might also be able to make the Saturday raids. So anyways thats whats going on, and I hope everyone is doing ok. Hope to see you all in game soon 8)