Hello to all

Moderator: Moderators

Kassc
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

Hello to all

Post by Kassc »

Hello to the people of EternalSovereign. I am Kassc lvl 69 monk currently on the Prexus server. My long time friend Punchau has finally convinced me to switch over to your server and apply to ES. I will put the server change request to Sony on the 15th or so, and hope to be moved shortly after that. I will put my application post in after I have been safely server switched. I look forward to getting to know all of you and making some new friends.

Kassc
69 Monk

P.S. I have never made a magelo, how will this impact me?
Chesshire

Post by Chesshire »

Greetings, welcome to Tholuxe, prematurely. =)

www.magelo.com join, make a profile, should be cake, if you need help just ask, someone can sure get you through it.
Lorai

Post by Lorai »

Welcome Kassc, I look forward to meeting you.

Lorai
Jaharyss
Officer

Post by Jaharyss »

Hi Kass, be seein ya in there. :)
Sindier

Post by Sindier »

Looking forward to meeting and playing EQ with ya!
dpsdude

/grin

Post by dpsdude »

Ok, just so you know what kind of a guy Kassc is, he has been my long time best prexus bud sinse i started the game. He has helped me so many times I cannot even begin to thank him enough. He has proved extemely loyal and the kind of guy you want in a guild or group. Kassc, i'm very happy you wish to come over to the light =).
I have found a guild family here and I wouldnt trade, or change anything about this guild or the folks I proudly hang my hat with. I greatly look forward to seeing you on the application side. For magelo, just www.magelo.com I think thats right. just follow the directions.
Punchau
70 stone fist
Ylyrra

Post by Ylyrra »

Greetings hon.. I look forward to getting to know you. If you have any questions whatsoever, feel free to shoot me (Ylyrra) or Rohgziel a tell.

:)

Yly
"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." Mother Theresa

Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.
Rohgziel
Recruiter

Post by Rohgziel »

good to meet you :) look forward to seeign you in game and as Ylyrra said if you have questions please dont be afraid to ask
<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.h ... Rohgziel's Toys </a>

I stand tall,I stand proud,I endure,I am a ranger
Adalyyn

Post by Adalyyn »

Heya dude, havent seen you in forever, of course I been over here with the ES folks for about a year now. Glad you got talked into coming over. Im looking forward to rezing.. err watching you pull our raids.
Adalyyn Darkbane