Note to our new apps

Moderator: Moderators

Arocus
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

Note to our new apps

Post by Arocus »

Just a couple of things I wanted to note.

We move along at our own pace. We are not trying to beat anyone to anything. We do not have quotas we want to meet on loot or kills per week. The idea is to have some fun and kill what we can.

There are nights where we call off raids due to lack of participation. It happens. People grouse about it, but we move on and raid the next day.

The reason I mention these things is I would hate to have any misconceptions by people joining the guild. We are at roughly the same spot where AS left off, but we are not the same guild.

What we do care about is how you will fit in with the rest of the guild. We have our share of drama, but we aren't looking to add to it over raids and loot. If you are looking for another hard-core guild, ES is not it.

I am not pointing any fingers or suggesting this may be a problem with any particular applicant. It's more of a full disclosure statement so you, as applicants, don't walk into a situation in which you are not going to be comfortable.

I've been in this guild for 3 1/2 years, as have quite a few other members. There is a reason we stuck around for so long and why the guild has remained relatively stable over the years. During that time frame, dissatisfaction with progress has been the primary threat to stability. Yet, we handled those situations as they arose and moved forward. We're not looking for another situation to handle. We're happy to have you, just please make sure you understand the guild you are asking to join.