You might find this awesome

Moderator: Moderators

straman
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

You might find this awesome

Post by straman »

Ok, so, i have been wanting a live eq wallpaper for my comp for years and had one back in 02 but cant find it anymore and besides, it wad slightly generic and not personalized enough. But now with the advent of smartphones (mine is a galaxy note 4) i have longed and waited for an everquest live wallpaper, of which im sure, im not the only one..... i got tired of waiting and made my own. Google rylstim screen recorder for your comp. Download and follow instructs. It is very simple and straight forward. Next, log in to eq and start recording. I took stram on a lazy journey from qeynos to blackburrow then to odus and to the bottom of the hole at times with f10 to have a full screen and of course battles in the hole with ui up. All together a 2 and half hour journey. Next, download the video to your phone. Now, for android users, download videowall app from playstore. Next, run app and set your eq journey as wallpaper. For a real eq theme, download zedge and search everquest for some ringtones and notifications. And viola. A personalized eq themed phone. I even have screen pics of stram for lock screen. This has turned out awesome!!
Rapitiss
Officer

Post by Rapitiss »

What does it do to your battery life?
queyin

Cryptocurrency mining versus EQ Live videowallpaper

Post by queyin »

That sounds like a great idea but since we have a new technology to recharge the phone with infrared sun and UV energy, what really matters is the memory resource that could have been used to mine various crypto-currency used to buy for whatever you want, including EQ subscription via Krono.
straman

Good battery life

Post by straman »

The wallpaper only runs when the main screen is visible. It will stop and pick up exactly where you left off when you clise an app that took up fullscreen or when you turn the screen back on. It is actually less battery intensive than other lwp's
straman

Queyin

Post by straman »

I have a real world job that pays quite well and have no need to dedicate a comp to mining cryptocurrencies. Besides, my everquest live wallpaper resides on my smartphone which does not have the overwhelming processing power necessary to make digital coin. Im old school--- labor and specialization in exchange for hard currency. To each his own though.