New Mouse

Moderator: Moderators

Ylyrra
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

New Mouse

Post by Ylyrra »

Hey guys..

I need a recommendation for a new mouse. My current mouse is a Logitech M525 wireless and it has started "skipping". It's not the batteries, I've changed them out. I think it's having issues communicating with its universal adapter. I've only had it a few months, so I'm rather disappointed.

At any rate, I think it's causing some pain in my thumb / wrist joint, so I'd like something with a little better design. I'm not necessarily looking for a gaming mouse, just something that is comfortable to use for long periods of time whether it is for gaming or productivity.

Thanks. :)
"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." Mother Theresa

Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.
Alsmack
Officer

Post by Alsmack »

I've used an MX518 from Logitech for many many years without issue. Not sure if they are still built to the same quality. Not too big either, decent for smaller hands.

I recently switched to a Razer Naga, the newer ones have a cheap plastic feel to them which makes me sad, but the cord on my friends that I was borrowing started to have a short in it. I like the side buttons, gives me quick thumb access to my number keys, but the size may be an issue if you have smaller hands. Try it out at a best buy or something first.
Alsmack | Rezlar | Dpses | Lynis | Medissin | Arbutus
Rapitiss
Officer

Post by Rapitiss »

I have wrist problems if I use a normal mouse. I switch over to the logitech m570 trackball about 10 years ago. The build quality on the older units was amazing. The new ones are cheaper and the button seem to wear out after a couple years of hard use =/
Timothian

Post by Timothian »

I prefer wired mice.
Aaeadiel