Work is never as it seems

Moderator: Moderators

gotie123
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

Work is never as it seems

Post by gotie123 »

I really hate this place your told to do something and after a while something comes up that the boss wants you to do . Not that this is a problem for me to handle but I don't understand why someone else can't do this seemingly easy task at hand . We have a few people that work 40 and go home and so.e that stand around and go home . Which is fine by me standing makes for a longer day . What bothers me the most is after the long day has passes and all are sent home he holds me responsible to finish the first task he has gave me because according to him I've had all day to finish . Ha what can you do but suck it up and continue on well maybe this 2 on happen today . Although I've already been pulled off my first task only 33 mins into the day . Well had to vent out a little I feel a little better now . Hopefully I'm done by quiting time.
Zargut

Post by Zargut »

I get this also at work sometimes and what I do is say "I already have a project from "you" (the boss), do you want me to switch to a different project?" or "let me check with the boss because he already gave me one project to finish today.", etc.