DSK run Wednesday 5-12-2013 @ 7pm. 1mil prize.

Moderator: Moderators

Rapitiss
Officer
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

DSK run Wednesday 5-12-2013 @ 7pm. 1mil prize.

Post by Rapitiss »

I'm sponsoring a DSK run for 2.5 epics to boost our guild DPS.

Necro DPS is insanely over powered and the epic 2.5 click is still a nice bump.

I will split 1 mil between all folks who help get the 2.5 epic pages for necros.
Last edited by Rapitiss on Wed May 22, 2013 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rapitiss
Officer

Post by Rapitiss »

Managed to get sisters, roley, and Tris down with Kyreth's expert guidance.

Looking to come back Wednesday and finish up performer and the rest.

Will try and start at the same time. Log in by 7pm for raid invites. be in zone killing by 7:30pm. Wrap up by 10-10:30 pm.
Alsmack
Officer

Post by Alsmack »

Sorry I missed this, I didn't see the post early enough. Would have helped for free.

Anyhow, I unfortunately can't come wednesday. Just make sure someone who has all the kills requests instance so that you don't have to repeat those if timers aren't up.
Alsmack | Rezlar | Dpses | Lynis | Medissin | Arbutus
Rapitiss
Officer

Post by Rapitiss »

Bumping for maximum viewability!

What? epic 2.5 for necros

Where? DSK!

When? Wednesday 5-22-2013 at 7 pm eastern (forming) - 7:30 pm in zone !

Who? You!

Why? Because necro's get a 2% boost to dps from having 2.5 vs 2.0 epic click. AND I'm going to split a 1 mil plat prize for everyone who's there for EACH necro epic page we get!
Kyreth

Post by Kyreth »

Nizzi and I won't be able to make it tonight, since we're having dinner with his out of town co-workers. There's a lot of info in the Depths of Darkhollow forum on these boards, and I'd highly suggest that someone (doesn't even have to be a necro, just someone who has all the zone AE blockers already) runs through regular Dreadspire and does the hails to be able to request the caster page dropping from Mayong. There's not much point in even attempting Mayong without having the person starting that event being someone who has picked the necro page as a loot.

That forum also talks about performer hotkeys, which everyone doing that event will need in order for you to get past it.

Good luck!!
Grey would be the color, if I had a heart..
strongbus

Post by strongbus »

i spent today running round doing the hails for the paged needed for necro 2.5 loll

also rap its not the clicky that gives us the dps boost. (that is a swarm pet for necro 1.5/2.0/2.5) its the worn focus effect that gives us the boost.

This is why having the 2.5 at this stage of the game is only really useful to necros. While other classes do still use the clicky effect on their epics in raids at our level. Only necros still equip ours. The 2.5 aug only effects the worn focus effect on the epics it dose not effect the click at all. also out of all the epic focus all but the necro focus 1. has a level cap of 75 with a 5% decrease per level and 2. you can find equal to or better on newer gear and augs.

This is not to say that other people would not like to have or should not get their 2.5 if they want them but that besides the achevement there is nothing to gain form doing it. Also if there are 4 different pages one for each class type(healer/caster/hybrid/melee) so its is possible for 5 people(if each t2 event drops it and final boss drops one) to get their 2.5 done.
Rapitiss
Officer

Post by Rapitiss »

I think the pages are part of the random loot and only at the end can you be sure to 'pick' your drop.
qalien

Post by qalien »

Whoever hails to start the last fight decides what page is in the chest, so whoever has the correct flags should hail to start the final fight. The pages from the other fights are uber rare.
Rapitiss
Officer

Post by Rapitiss »

VICTORY! After a couple of false starts on performer and getting through some locked doors we laid waste to DSK and DGW now has is epic 2.5 so he should be able to carry our ranged dps !

If you attended one of the earlier runs please shoot me a tell in game and I'll get you something nice for helping out.
Ishtass

Post by Ishtass »

Did you hear about the impending necro epic nerf? :?
Rapitiss
Officer

Post by Rapitiss »

They've been talking about a nerf since before we did these back this summer.

Doesn't surprise me they finally got around to it.

And nice thread rez.
Ishtass

Post by Ishtass »

Rapitiss wrote:And nice thread rez.
Would you say I... necro'd it?

YEOOWWW 8)
Rapitiss
Officer

Post by Rapitiss »

I'd say your a post fluffer