Punchau

Moderator: Moderators

monkguy
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

Punchau

Post by monkguy »

Hello ES. I wanted to say I have returned to EQ. I must confess, this is not the same game as when I quit playing 7 years ago. It's amazing how time flies.
Brindain

Post by Brindain »

wb punch!
monkguy

Post by monkguy »

Hello Brin. It's been a long time, I hope you guys got along without me!! lol.
monkguy

Post by monkguy »

I'm hard headed. So I refuse to pay for magelo. It took me a half hour to manually put in my gear. My jaw dropped at all the aa I'm gonna have to input . Guess I know what I'm doing after work. I'm going to make up my app but magelo will be a work in progress . Going to be ?? On flags and stuff so ill do the best I can. I left the game after anguish came out so I'm flagged for that at least to enter and start killing mobs.
Alsmack
Officer

Post by Alsmack »

monkguy wrote:I'm hard headed. So I refuse to pay for magelo. It took me a half hour to manually put in my gear. My jaw dropped at all the aa I'm gonna have to input . Guess I know what I'm doing after work. I'm going to make up my app but magelo will be a work in progress . Going to be ?? On flags and stuff so ill do the best I can. I left the game after anguish came out so I'm flagged for that at least to enter and start killing mobs.
I wouldn't worry about the flags section, I'm not even sure magelo's flag section is up to date.

You won't have any VOA Book progression (though we quit raiding that) and you aren't flagged for any tiers of ROF yet either.
Alsmack | Rezlar | Dpses | Lynis | Medissin | Arbutus
monkguy

Post by monkguy »

I have been doing pick up raids with order of the (something) dragon. The raid in vally and in sarith, boss on the big shell in the ocean. Got a book I had to equip to update.