Eternal Sovereign Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
News ForumRosterLinks
DC Universe Online

Reply to topic    Eternal Sovereign Forum Index » Other Games Talk View previous topic
View next topic
DC Universe Online
Ylyrra

Post DC Universe Online Reply with quote
So, was browsing on IGN this morning and was reading a little about SOE's new MMO DC Universe Online. (coming in November) You can create a good guy or a villain.

My question: Is this a PVP / Faction type setup like WoW? I.e. - all your friends will have to choose the same "side" if you want to play together?

Anyone know?

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." Mother Theresa

Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.
Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:46 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Muga

Post Reply with quote
Dont know for sure But more than likely , thats the trend the last 3 years in mmo's is all pvp crap dont know why there isnt somekinda thing like EQ, where you can like come from where ever and like pvp with other faction guild clans or something if want pvp like Lineage or something personaly not a big ubber fan of forced pvp seperation none of the games like that have been balanced yet, devs are always favortized to one side or the other, , wow , warhammer, aion , etc, been rediclious,
Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:48 am View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Ylyrra

Post Reply with quote
Yeah.. I don't care for PVP either and won't choose a game for the long haul that forces me to choose.

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." Mother Theresa

Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.
Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:50 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Reply to topic    Eternal Sovereign Forum Index » Other Games Talk All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: