emotes for people who can't see it in DoD forum.

Moderator: Moderators

Kudil
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

emotes for people who can't see it in DoD forum.

Post by Kudil »

Levaquin wrote:These are the songs from preformer event, in there order, MEMORIZE them!

Randal Reedsea sings a limerick about a historically significant figure.
Ol' Nilipus hailed from Misty Thicket.
1 Where'er he smelled Jumjum he'd pick it.
2 The halflings grew cross
3 when their profits were lost,
4 screamin', 'Where is that brownie? I'll kick it!'

Britton Harmony sings a tune describing the bitterness of a failed romance.
When she and I split ways,
1 it felt like the end of my days.
2 Until I suddenly,
3 suddenly realized
4 this life was better off alone.
5 Solitude was the best gift you ever gave me.

Aelfric the Flautist sings a catchy song with nonsensical lyrics.
Touched tenderly.
1 Where will you be?
2 Dreaming with me.
3 Please,
4 everybody, hear the music.

Seth Kimble sings a depressing tune about suffering and despair.
Another night, in eternal darkness.
1 Time bleeds like a wound that's lost all meaning.
2 It's a long winter in the swirling chaotic void.
3 This is my torture,
4 my pain and suffering!
5 Pinch me, O' Death. . .

These are the songs we have to sing during the performer event. Read them. Learn them. Make sweet love to them until you can recite them backwards in your sleep.

basics of this event

We set up in dinning room in DP. There will be 5 Npc's there, they are all bard that sing in a band. Now they are going to sing the above songs, and we have to help them with there preformance. They will sing a line from the above songs. Its your job to sing the next verse. The trigger phrase will be so and so "recites" (recites being the audio trigger) if you dont use eqwatcher that is, but ill get into that later.

Now just singing would be to easy, and we need guests to enjoy all this great music right?!?! The preformer will call in guests to the dinner room. These guests are waves of mobs starting with orcs then moving to orcs and wolves then wolves and spiders (with ugly ae). There are also 2 bosses an Orc name who comes at the begining and a spider boss that comes 5 mins till the end. Also the waves of mobs will come in and auto agro on the preformer. We have to intercept the mobs and pull them to raid. Also the singing is tied up to the preformers hp, so if you sing the wrong verse he loses hp and if we fail enough he dies. 10 x fails = dead preformer at the begining. In the dinning room there is also a fake rug just like in regular DsK if anyone falls in they have to get a coh out or die... either way they CAN NOT be healed or it will train the raid with about 6 spider adds.

We basicaly have 20 mins to fend for ourselves while singing a song.

[b]Hotkeys[/b]

Post this into your YourNameHere_bertox.ini file in your main EQ directory. Scroll down until you see the social section, make sure you have nothing on social pages 5 - 8 (these are different than hotkey pages 5 - 8 (Socials are the things that you make macros with)) and post the following there:

Page5Button1Name=Ol'nilip
Page5Button1Color=16
Page5Button1Line1=/target Randal
Page5Button1Line2=/pause 2
Page5Button1Line3=/say Where'er he smelled Jumjum he'd pick it.
Page5Button2Name=where'er
Page5Button2Color=16
Page5Button2Line1=/target Randal
Page5Button2Line2=/pause 2
Page5Button2Line3=/say The halflings grew cross
Page5Button3Name=The half
Page5Button3Color=16
Page5Button3Line1=/target Randal
Page5Button3Line2=/pause 2
Page5Button3Line3=/say when their profits were lost,
Page5Button4Name=when the
Page5Button4Color=16
Page5Button4Line1=/target Randal
Page5Button4Line2=/pause 2
Page5Button4Line3=/say screamin', 'Where is that brownie? I'll kick it!
Page6Button1Name=when she
Page6Button1Color=1
Page6Button1Line1=/target Britton
Page6Button1Line2=/pause 2
Page6Button1Line3=/say it felt like the end of my days.
Page6Button2Name=it felt
Page6Button2Color=1
Page6Button2Line1=/target Britton
Page6Button2Line2=/pause 2
Page6Button2Line3=/say Until I suddenly,
Page6Button3Name=Until I
Page6Button3Color=1
Page6Button3Line1=/target Britton
Page6Button3Line2=/pause 2
Page6Button3Line3=/say suddenly realized
Page6Button4Name=Suddenly
Page6Button4Color=1
Page6Button4Line1=/target Britton
Page6Button4Line2=/pause 2
Page6Button4Line3=/say this life was better off alone.
Page6Button5Name=This lif
Page6Button5Color=1
Page6Button5Line1=/target Britton
Page6Button5Line2=/pause 2
Page6Button5Line3=/say Solitude was the best gift you ever gave me.
Page7Button1Name=touched
Page7Button1Color=0
Page7Button1Line1=/target Aelfric
Page7Button1Line2=/pause 2
Page7Button1Line3=/say Where will you be?
Page7Button2Name=where wi
Page7Button2Color=0
Page7Button2Line1=/target Aelfric
Page7Button2Line2=/pause 2
Page7Button2Line3=/say Dreaming with me.
Page7Button3Name=Dreaming
Page7Button3Color=0
Page7Button3Line1=/target Aelfric
Page7Button3Line2=/pause 2
Page7Button3Line3=/say Please,
Page7Button4Name=Please
Page7Button4Color=0
Page7Button4Line1=/target Aelfric
Page7Button4Line2=/pause 2
Page7Button4Line3=/say everybody, hear the music.
Page8Button1Name=another
Page8Button1Color=14
Page8Button1Line1=/target Seth
Page8Button1Line2=/pause 2
Page8Button1Line3=/say Time bleeds like a wound that's lost all meaning.
Page8Button2Name=time ble
Page8Button2Color=14
Page8Button2Line1=/target Seth
Page8Button2Line2=/pause 2
Page8Button2Line3=/say It's a long winter in the swirling chaotic void.
Page8Button3Name=its a lo
Page8Button3Color=14
Page8Button3Line1=/target Seth
Page8Button3Line2=/pause 2
Page8Button3Line3=/say This is my torture,
Page8Button4Name=This is
Page8Button4Color=14
Page8Button4Line1=/target Seth
Page8Button4Line2=/pause 2
Page8Button4Line3=/say my pain and suffering!
Page8Button5Name=My pain
Page8Button5Color=14
Page8Button5Line1=/target Seth
Page8Button5Line2=/pause 2
Page8Button5Line3=/say Pinch me, O' Death. . .

Ok. The way these hotkeys are set up is, whatever you get sung, you click on the appropriate key. For example if you get sung "The halflings grew cross" you have to run to the person who sung it ( in this example it was Randel) and click on the hotkey labled The half. The hotkeys all have the 1st 2 words of the lines sung to you as their titel, so all you have to do is click it. The hotkey targets randel for you, and sings the next verse, wich in this example would be "when their profits were lost,"

If you dont wana copy and paste this, and you'd rather make your own, this is how its done. You titel the hotkey whatever the line is thats being sung TO YOU. Then in the hotkey box you type the next coresponding line ( Like in the example above).

For the Extra Extra lazy people there is a program called Eqwatcher. God's gift to emotes. The link for this is http://www.eqwatcher.com/downloads/EQWAV239.exe If for whatever reason I f'ed that up the site is www.eqwatchers.com. This program is legal or so i understand. Its no diffrent then a parse program, all it does is read the chat from eq.

Now once you have this downloaded there is a file I have that eqwatcher will tell you wich color it is to sing... now I probable lost everyone right here so I have to explain..... All the hotkeys i have here are color coded. Randels hotkeys = blue, Brittons = Orange, Seth = Green, Aelfric = White. For example if you get sung "my pain" eqwatcher will verbaly tell you "Sing Green" so that cuts half of your seaching right there. Now you go to your green colored hotkeys, and click that hotkey labeled my pain and thats it.

I dont know how I'll be able to put this file on here. I have it on my comp. I can email it to anyone who needs (my addy is Matbrim27@yahoo.com), but if anyone knows a way i can upload this to something or maybe a moderater knows how I dont know much about that kinda shit haha or if it can even be done.....

This is probably overwhelming but take a deep breath.... Relax! its not hard at all once you have everything you need.

For those old school gangsters who dont use audio triggers or eqw and do everything by hand some advise for you

CHECK FOR SPELLING ERRORS!

- You get something like 20 seconds to do this, lots of time, so don't try to rush, just get to your singer, target him, find your hotkey, click it, get back to what you were doing.

- It is also wise to create 4 more hotkeys /tar Britton, /tar Aelfric, /tar Seth, /tar Randal and place these with their appropriate set.

- The line that is sung to you is in light blue, it will be merely the first few words of a line and is a personal emote (only you will see it), although the whole raid gets to see whether you fucked it up or not!

Anymore questions, ask away.Image
Kudil

Post by Kudil »

bump
slax

Post by slax »

bump
<embed src="http://slax.webs.com/jarsonsig.swf" HEIGHT="100" WIDTH="300"></embed>