Uhh....ew.

Moderator: Moderators

Ubdaien
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

Uhh....ew.

Post by Ubdaien »

Ever eat something that smelled or tasted so good, but when you ate it you felt so vile afterwards?
Ubdaien

Post by Ubdaien »

Guess not....
Gadjett

Post by Gadjett »

Place in medford Oregon called Tin Tin buffet... chinese food place. Always kills my stomach afterward but its so damn good.
Kyreth

Post by Kyreth »

Physically or emotionally vile? Did you eat a puppy?
Grey would be the color, if I had a heart..
opirion

Post by opirion »

I'm pretty sure i ate puppy when i lived in south korea... You never know what you get sometimes. But can't say i felt bad i didnt know the puppy personally. When your'e hungry you gots ta eats. lol Iv'e eaten horse, ostrich, buffalo, frogs legs, escargo, grasshoppers, rocky mountain oysters, veal, lamb, rabbit, and tons more.
EggbornHatchedrotten

Post by EggbornHatchedrotten »

Any glass of any kind of wine gives me farm animal diarrhea, so I guess yes. Also, white beer.. /shrudder

I won't discuss my days in opera apprenticeships around the country. That probably counts too, but that is a different subject I think...
Ubdaien

Post by Ubdaien »

I ate something called a beefeater at Jason's Deli, with some Au Jus man... that was so tasty...but I felt like I wez going to spew it for most of the day... kinda like when I tried chewing tobacco when I was 10....eew. I dont think anything was wrong with it...