A Gnome Flies By...

Moderator: Moderators

Slarbartifast
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

A Gnome Flies By...

Post by Slarbartifast »

Wow! I just did a random search on the big ol' internets for ES, and lo and behold, you guys are still around!
I checked a year (or two?) back and I couldn't access the site, so I figured the guild finally moved on, and haven't checked since.

Many fond memories with ES from way back when.

I don't recognize a lot of the names on the roster, but I still know a few faces, and I thought I'd drop in and say howdy!

Hope things are going well!

-Slarbartifast Fisbodooblandarimus
Level 60 Gnome Wizard (Yes, I haven't played since Shadows of Luclin) :)
Kazh
Guild Leader

Post by Kazh »

/waves
Image Kazh
Crusader of Greenmist - Tholuxe Paells Server - Leader of Eternal Sovereign
~ FAFO ~ Hating SOE/DBG since 2001 ~

Sweet is sleep to me and even more to be of stone, while the wrong and shame endure.
To be without sight or sense is a most happy change for me, therefore do not rouse me.
Hush! Speak low. --Michelangelo
valkyri

Post by valkyri »

hey slar! been a long time hehe, ToV i think. Geez i used to hate having to send you a tell and type your name :)

How have you been?
Valkyri Malkier.
2 INC! err.. 3. make that 4, screw this TRAIN INC!!!
I train stuff :twisted:
fazin

Post by fazin »

Slar you need to get your gnome butt back here! =)

I miss ya man, I still think about you and rowanash. (Belq has retired.)

As for the website, I own it now, Had to change it from .com to .net due to domain conflict and changed host 3 times in the last 5 years but I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
Slarbartifast

Post by Slarbartifast »

Sorry Fuzzy, I don't think I'll be coming back to EQ, it's way too time consuming, and I'm just way too busy with work and social activities and the like. I'm still gaming of course, but not nearly as much as I used to. I feel like I've gotten really old, which is kind of sad, since I graduated college less than a year ago.

That being said, I'm doing very well overall. I moved states for work after I graduated, so that's been a big adjustment, but I'm enjoying myself and having a good time.

How are things with you guys, Kazh, Fazin, Valk, anyone else I know who's still around?