Fantasy Football 2007

Moderator: Moderators

Sindier
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

Post by Sindier »

It's been a great, active league! It's also going to be a fight for that 6th place spot, so we'll see what happens in the coming weeks.
Memzin

Post by Memzin »

I hope you guys appreciate all the wins you got against my collection of FINOs ... (footballers in name only) .. and if I accidentally won a match against anyone and it caused bad things to happen to you .. well, even blind pigs find a truffle now and again ...

Having a 12 team league means that being able to pick up anyone of worth is a rare occurrence .. though I did manage to get rid of a sizeable bunch of dead wood.. I can't stand Eli Manning and would have offloaded him to anyone who really wanted him.. Anyone who whined about having to play in the backwater town of San Diego , get me out of there Daddy, doesnt deserve respect, or even kindness .. Bah! I did employ Eli in some games because it would have been totally stupid not to, but I didnt like it one bit...

Other than that.. Was fun to read about how you all were doing.. I thought Canga had the best team going in .. Just be glad I didnt take anybody up on any trades.. My players were all tainted , poor fellas...

Caz
fazin

Post by fazin »

awww cazzie...

As long as you have had fun, that's all that matters =)
Centinaul

Post by Centinaul »

Not giving up 6th spot! Playoffs here i come.

BTW i hate Romo =(
Gadjett

Post by Gadjett »

So It comes down to the final 2 teams...... Roo vs Gnome......... Should be a fun matchup.....
Gadjett

Post by Gadjett »

Gratz Cang on winning the ES football league!!!!!!!!!!
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

Grats Canga.....

And for next year I will make it to the draft.