"My departure from the guild"

Moderator: Moderators

Bakko
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

"My departure from the guild"

Post by Bakko »

i vote we unlock and move that post to the members section, I would like to see what else needed to be said.
fazin

Post by fazin »

You and a few others does too.

Request denied. I know it is probably going to make me look like a villian but I am not really interested in losing any more people over this drama fallout. I have no intention in letting anyone arm themselves with a silver bullet and shoot themselves or others in the foot.

Yanti has left. She has burned her bridges. Let's not others stay on the bridges and burn with it as well.
Brumik

Post by Brumik »

WTF. I am missin teh drama's! Damn the middle of the ocean
Kudil

Post by Kudil »

Bleh, I go afk a little while and the entire world turns to crap.. :cry: seems I must get back asap!
Brumik

Post by Brumik »

Bleh indeed Kudil, seems as if we need to get back...

Super Twin Wonder Powers ACTIVATE!!... yep.. way too long out here =(
Vforce

Post by Vforce »

after playing this game for 6 years, 4 of which being in high end guilds, theres one thing ive learned, people come and people go, some leave quietly, some prefer to burn bridges behind them, i dont know the situation behind yanti leaving and i dont really care to. People leaving and people coming is a cycle in EQ that will never stop, there are many excuses people leave this one happens to be no different.

LEt them go, ES will live with or without thesae people, Winter is coming and generally that brings attendance up in EQ as people are stuck indoors at night so look forward to progression picking up, at best people leaving and posting BS reasons to try and pad the fall when they leave is good for a chuckle and a little light drama reading, ES will be better off without peoiple who dont want to be here.