Where's my roots?

Moderator: Moderators

Sindier
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

Where's my roots?

Post by Sindier »

I mentioned earlier that I'm in the Washington, DC area until the middle of next month. I mentioned also that after parking in the garage at my apartment I'm staying at here, I noticed a riding lawn mower parked in the spot behind me. That's surprising near DC, but I didn't say I was totally surprised! Here's a picture I took a few months back in a small town near where I lived the first 19 years of my life, at the local grocery store:

He had the back trailer full of bags of groceries he bought, and started driving it down the main highway, so I assume he was on his way home after a day of shopping.

Just how far out in the middle of nowhere did I grow up? Southeastern Ohio along the Ohio River, more East than South. Actually, another picture I took the same weekend of the lawnmower-guy can best describe just how far out there I lived. Check out the makeshift sign that I noticed stuck in the ground underneath this church sign:

Kyreth

Post by Kyreth »

Haha, that reminds me of the motel sign I saw in a town near here that said "We have color TV!"
Grey would be the color, if I had a heart..