Vedrix
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

Damn guy isnt even hispanic

Post by Vedrix »

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?t=512648

This is great Joe Rogan Exposes the truth about "Carlos Mencia"
tinolyen trackmaster

Post by tinolyen trackmaster »

Rogan has been going off on Mencia for this crap for years if you looks on the Opie and Anthony site or Rogans personal site there are some amazing clips of Rogan busting Mencia's chops for stealing Rogans jokes a few years ago and one of Rogans buddies vidoe taped the whole thing. Funny thing was Carlos called out Rogan like last year or the year before and called himself the punisher. I would love to see Rogan put him in a rear naked choke and end him I don't think Carlos has a clue of Rogans MMA background.

Hunter Tinolyen Neighborhoodsniper
Huntmaster of Tunare
Eternal Sovereign
Taunto

Post by Taunto »

tinolyen trackmaster wrote:Rogan has been going off on Mencia for this crap for years if you looks on the Opie and Anthony site or Rogans personal site there are some amazing clips of Rogan busting Mencia's chops for stealing Rogans jokes a few years ago and one of Rogans buddies vidoe taped the whole thing. Funny thing was Carlos called out Rogan like last year or the year before and called himself the punisher. I would love to see Rogan put him in a rear naked choke and end him I don't think Carlos has a clue of Rogans MMA background.

Hunter Tinolyen Neighborhoodsniper
Huntmaster of Tunare
Eternal Sovereign
Haha oh man. I don't know if it's just because I've hated Ned for so long but to see that would just make my week. I've been telling people this shit for years now and everyone is like NO WAY DUDE HES TOTALLY FUNNY AND ORIGINAL LOL! Rogan isn't exactly the funniest dude in the game, but I guess it's the lesser of two evils.