Rank 14 Anyone?

Place where people can talk about other games other than our beloved EQ1

Moderator: Moderators

Zeremi
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

Rank 14 Anyone?

Post by Zeremi »

Well, the honor system is almost ready to be trashed and everyone's existing honor to be wiped out. The big push is on to score the GM/HWL weapons. Is anyone on the "grind" besides me? I'm a 60 Orc Hunter on the Lightninghoof server.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/pvp/inde ... &faction=h

-Zerm
Ailerdar
Admin

Post by Ailerdar »

I'm racing as well... but I just hit 60 about a week or two ago, so 14 is out for me. I'll be happy with 12ish. If they delayed it just one month I bet I could make it :/ GL to you though

Vanthen - 60 Warlock - Thrall, btw
slaanax

Post by slaanax »

:shock: Lol F that too much work I'll just settle for phat naxx loots to pwn peoples faces in PvP

60 warrior Stanach- Burning Blade
Cheese!
Ailerdar
Admin

Post by Ailerdar »

Expansion has been delayed until January 2007! I just knew Blizzard would come through with that. I hit rank 8 today, so it's still going to be tough to get anywhere close to 14 for me, but I'm going to try.
Dmonger

Post by Dmonger »

Made it to 11, that was the highest I could. It seemed at 11, I had to get 200K pts / week to stay at same spot. It got extremely slow at 11 for battlefields honor pts. As Slaanx said, might as well put those hours into one of top guild and get geared up.
Time is the greatest teacher of all, unfortunately it also kills off all its students.
Ignotus

Post by Ignotus »

On my server (Durotan) Before the whole cross server bg thing...To actually rank up playing horde side you needed 400-500k+ a week. Because of the horde/alliance ratio where alliance needed 100k >< you needed to pvp atleast 10+ hours a day and that's no thanks :P

I quit at 12
Zeremi

Post by Zeremi »

Last AV weekend I had 1.2 million and was 3rd for the week. Yeah, it's a grind.

-Zerm
Bidin

Post by Bidin »

I ranked my rogue to rank 12 on Boulderfist before stopping with him. I helped my good friend grind to 14 with his shaman. And I also have a rank 9 warlock on the venture co
Sendyen

Post by Sendyen »

Gah I hate those VC premades!
[magelo=406286]Sendyen[/magelo]
Zeremi

Post by Zeremi »

DONE! Rank 14!!

I was lucky enough to get into and eventually lead the Horde's AV cross-server Warlords premade (11min wins for max honor). Basically, you had to be rank 12 or higher and have an invite from your server rep.

Check out the link on the PvP boards "Why bother with AV"

Also... http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/pvp/inde ... &faction=h

WOOT! :P

-Zerm
Ylyrra

Post by Ylyrra »

Wow.. grats Zermi!!!

/cheer

/hugs
"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." Mother Theresa

Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.
Ailerdar
Admin

Post by Ailerdar »

Congrats :)

When the next patch was announced to be before the expansion, I gave up at rank 10. Unless the new honor system gives severely deflated amounts of honor, though, I'll have my HWL stuff within a couple weeks of it going live. Still, quite an accomplishment.
Dmonger

Post by Dmonger »

Gratz Zeremi,

Its nice to know that they have changed things around a bit for Bgs, in my playing days Horde hardly use to go to AV, use to be so tough to get into AV BGs.
Time is the greatest teacher of all, unfortunately it also kills off all its students.
slaanax

Post by slaanax »

Yay Gratz Z! only got to rank 8 lol but Gm Chest and legs maybe swiftblade for off hand and I'll be set for BC :D
Cheese!
Chesshire

Post by Chesshire »

I used the BG's to level and gear up pre 60. I basically quit pvp'n as soon as I turned 60, but was rank 9 when I gave it up. (pre cross server BG's) mostly it was a great way to get really nice starting gear at 60. I still wear the legs and chest cause it's hard to beat the AP, crit, hit, set bonus AP, etc. I sorta feel that the cross server stuff really made a bigger mess. and the revamp is a joke. used to be you had to earn it, now, like everything else it's all handed out...

Grats on 14 Zer, I know if I had any idea I'd be off work as long as I have been I'd have gone for it too. (dunno if I'd have made it, at the time I was playing 14 hr days to get my rank up.