Unable to log on

Moderator: Moderators

Amanrah
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

Unable to log on

Post by Amanrah »

Well after contacting Sony online support and having the tech basically have me do the same things I had already tried to do I am still unable to log on. I believe the patcher is the problem yet they tech wouldn't listen to me. I have all my EQ files on my D: drive because there is not enough room on my C: drive even after removing some additional files. When I run EQ from my D: drive it runs the update but wont recognize my files on my D: drive and starts to download all the EQ files to the C: drive resulting in 7 hour download times or even after that I had 33 hour download time don't know what to do besides deleting all the files and having to reinstall everything which I don't want to do. Anyone have any ideas? I am out of them atm myself.
Timothian

Post by Timothian »

There use to be an issue with the MTU size and log in being very picky. Few years back I had to adjust this number to close to 1500 to be able to log in. I have not seen this issue for a while, may be fixed.

Only way I know how to set MTU size under Windows XP home edition is via third party software that lets you adjust your connection settings.