Hi!

Moderator: Moderators

Kyreth
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

Post by Kyreth »

Firstly, yes Sind, it's true about hovering over your body after you die. It's still pretty buggy, but it has its uses I guess.

Secondly, maybe try looking for a group in some of the new zones.. Direwind Cliffs, Icewall, Valdeholm.. stuff like that. Niz and I duo'd in Direwind to 75 for the most part. But that was in the first week of the expansion, and since I don't exp often these days, I'm not sure if anyone has any better suggestions.

G'luck and welcome back :)

p.s. stab stab stab
Grey would be the color, if I had a heart..
Taunto

Post by Taunto »

I <3 sind

stabby stabby
Ryujee

Post by Ryujee »

oooh! fellow rogue from before my time, welcome back man. here's looking forward to getting to know ya :D .
as far as better places to get to 75, icefall glacier and valderhorn are preety good, and even i can tank there...some of the named are fugly rough for a chain classer but the trash is good eatins. lovely place to grind AAs as well. Of course, if you're the owner of a computer that has trouble with the new zones (my old rig had a seizure in Icefall) there's always the DoDH 69.1 on hard, not as good but easy and laid back source of Vitamin Exp. anyways, gotta go do the holiday thing, merry christmas to ya and welcome back, good luck witht he free time thingie. latah ace!
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

Loveland is just next door to good ol FT. Collins. While you are here if you remember me we should go and hit up the breweries, if you dont remember me, we should go hit up the breweries.