Updated Project car. 12/6/06

Moderator: Moderators

sazxus
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

Post by sazxus »

Updated 5/20/05

Hehe got the bumper fitted after a coupel weeks work.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kellyegee ... /my_photos
Lorai

Post by Lorai »

wow that's looking really nice Sazxus. I had a maroon 90 mustang GT (hatchback) until 3 years ago. I stopped at a Chrysler lot to check out the PT Cruisers, and the manager of the shop there fell in love with my mustang at first site, and they literally kept me there until I got the tradein offer I wanted, and 6 hours later I cleaned it out and drove off in a new car that I didn't really intend to buy...

But I love this PT Cruiser every day. I do miss the power sometimes (and the Alpine stereo), but I enjoy having more space cuz I travel out of town with friends and family sometimes.

L
Folani

Post by Folani »

Wow! That's lookin good Saz...You are going to be so proud driving around in that car when you are done with it....

Come visit me in Washington...:)
Ammaryllis Minidoom
70th Level Wizard
Follower of Solusek Ro
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways; champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!"
Ylyrra

Post by Ylyrra »

/hugs Saz

Looking good honey.. you'll have to drive up and take me for a ride when you get it done.

Yly
Daarsa

Post by Daarsa »

Good luck with rebuilding your stang.

I had an 89 LX 5.0 back when I was in the service. I got a good deal on mine at a police auction ($3850 in 1990). And like you, I tore the engine apart. I put TFS heads on it, roller rockers, an off road 3" H-frame exhause with 2, 2-chamber borla mufflers, and other goodies. I was looking at getting a powerdyne supercharger but I ended up going to a flea market and found a 9psi K. Belle supercharger (conventional hp) for $1800 - no way I could pass up a deal like that. I put a GT-40 intake and ported exhaust manifold - on the dyno WITHOUT catalytic converter, I was pushing almost 440 bhp. That car was creepy fun but scary. If you decide to do all of that (meaning what I did), just be careful. That light rear-end you hear about mustangs having - it's the truth and unless you are thinking about adding wheel weights in the back, I'd be very careful about "punching" it if you know what I am saying. Unlike the GT, I didn't have the heavier sway bar kit. Heh, just be careful with all that power man. I say that because I almost killed myself in mine.

Daarsa
Folani

Post by Folani »

Wow Saz...lookin good...nice job hun
Ammaryllis Minidoom
70th Level Wizard
Follower of Solusek Ro
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways; champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!"
sazxus

Post by sazxus »

Its back underway . After several weeks of sanding cussing and more sanding,Its finaly in some color.
This is only the base coat it needs to be sanded one more time then gets one more coat then the stripes then 5 coats of clear.
Shinbreaker

sweet

Post by Shinbreaker »

hey man nice to see you are making progress on the car. I finaly got my lift well i got that like 3 months after i was over here in this dump. BTW ill be home soon yea so ill get to start my build. decided agins the orignal plan just making a nice 4" lifed jeep for some nice off road fun. The offer still stands when you need that tug out of a ditch if ever a missfortunant event may happen lets hope not.
Government is like saying beter than you. Ice with no pick. A murdercharge that wont stick. A whole other world where you can smell the food but cant touch the silverware

http:www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=672470
Squint

Post by Squint »

this is mine. did all the bodywork and what not, but nothin has been done under the hood yet :(

http://members.shaw.ca/kiknads/carpics%20001small.jpg
Yroc Morf

Post by Yroc Morf »

Squint.. Window tint legal where you live?

Sazxus.. I will comment on your car when you get an ES tag.. :)
sazxus

Post by sazxus »

Thats a good looking car Squint.
Yroc Morf

Post by Yroc Morf »

I had one of these (1987 Monte Carlo SS) ... it had been very well taken care of and had super low mileage.

It was my "other" car so when I wanted to buy my first condo I sold it off for a down payment on this:

Last edited by Yroc Morf on Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
Kitanajade

Post by Kitanajade »

Hey man nice stang, you should sign up at moddedmustangs.com

just got my front repainted

next im planning on mach 1 grille delete and mach 1 chin spoiler
sazxus

Post by sazxus »

Nice repaint. WTF happend to the front though?
Kitanajade

Post by Kitanajade »

stone chips... it was bugging the hell out of me :p